Thursday, February 10, 2011

Evil Genius?

There are 4 hours in my week that are the loveliest hours in the world, Tuesday and Thursday from 9 - 11. Annabelle goes to preschool. All my other kids are in school at this point, the twins are in morning Kindergarten and the others are gone all day. It feels as if I have waited all my life for this! I have those four hours teensy-weensy hours of peace and quite to do whatever I want: homework, coffee, volunteer, the world is mine,  (oh how I love thee....). Okay ... a little dramatic but seriously.....

Today, something went terribly wrong.  Someone is invading....



I think she might be faking it, purposely choosing a THURSDAY to be "sick".  How can I be sure?


I will continue to be diligent, keep a close watch...and see if there are tell-tale signs of sabotage.



 Could this be the face of an evil genius? I am thinking yes.....watch out world.



No comments:

Post a Comment