Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Taylor

I know she isn't a senior, but I really wanted to get EVERY season, for her senior pictures. She is so beautiful and technically she will be a Senior in 2 weeks or so... so what the heck.

We went to Loose Park, along with, may I say, half of Kansas City. There were beautiful brides...and not so beautiful brides, if we are being honest, and there were a TON of prom dates. It was really sweet..and a popular place for a reason, it is beautiful.




 Her smile is so amazing! I love it.

I feel melancholy looking at them.. she is so beautiful and so GROWN UP.. how did that happen? And wow was it fast! My little Tader is growing up into a fine young lady. Proud of you kiddo!










I know this one isn't of Taylor but it was so precious I had to post it.



Wendy has some really great ideas for other shots of Taylor, but we will have to wait till her baby is born... he is due in JUNE and she is out taking pictures...good times...I say.

Simplymoore@comcast.net (just in case you want it!)

1 comment:

  1. Those are great!!! She really has grown up and looks beautiful!! I just knew her as a little girl. My how times have changed!

    ReplyDelete